If you have poorly done permanent makeup or body tattoos,
we can help.
We are trained, skilled, and certified to perform pigment lightening/removal. We use 2 techniques, LASER TATTOO REMOVAL and Li-FT by Li Pigments, a safe, high content salt and fruit seed extract solution that deems extremely effective in pigment lightening and removal.
The average tattoo requires 5–10 treatments, some more and some less.
Treatments are typically spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart.
Prices start as low as $75 per treatment depending on the size of the area.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
Please be aware that the result of the procedure is depending on the following: Medication and health conditions, Skin Conditions (oily and poor skin, very dry/flaky skin, sun-damaged skin or loose skin, Natural skin undertones), Alcohol intake and smoking, General stress, immune system, Poor diet and not following the aftercare instructions, may affect your healed results.
Antacids, thyroid and anxiety medications have been reported as interfering with permanent makeup either by affecting retention or shifting the pigment to an undesirable tone. Remember, everything we eat and drink has their own chemical structure and the electron ends that are unattached or free, may get attached to others compounds inside the body forming a new molecule that may show a different color spectrum. With that info, an educated client may have better expectation and know that she/he may need more frequent adjustments than others. The better condition your skin is in, the better the final result will be. Mature clients may need an additional one to two weeks healing for the final results to appear. The better you take care of the area and protect it from UV rays, the better the outcome and lifespan of the permanent cosmetic procedures
It is critical to follow all aftercare instructions to prevent complications, scarring and to achieve optimum results. Please read carefully.
KEEP AREA CLEAN
and open to the air. Do not cover with a Band-Aid or anything else, leave open to air. Air/oxygen provides good and faster healing. You should not be touching the area at all but if you find yourself needing to please make sure your hands are exceptionally clean.
CLEAN BY BLOTTING AREA
with saline 3 to 4 times a day using a paper towel or gauze. NO ICE.
DO NOT SOAK
the treated area in water. You can shower as normal but keep the area out of the shower spray the best you can and do not let the area stay wet for more than a few minutes. It is best to keep it dry but if you do get it wet gently pat dry.
SWIMMING, SAUNAS, HOT TOBS, TANNING, OR EXERCISE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
disrupt the scabbing process (i.e. no picking, scratching, etc.) All scabbing needs to fall off naturally. If you force or pick a scab off you will disrupt the process and possibly cause scarring. It is critical to keep the scabs on as long as possible to achieve optimum results.
TREAT AREA WITH TLC.
DO NOT DO ANYTHING AT ALL THAT COULD CAUSE ISSUES OR PROBLEMS TO THE TREATED AREA.
ONCE ALL SCABBING HAS NATURALLY FALLEN OFF,
apply one drop Vitamin E Oil 3 to 4 times throughout the day for a minimum of 4 weeks, or until next lightening session. DO NOT start applying the Vitamin E oil UNTIL all scabbing has naturally and completely fallen off. It is our goal to keep the area as dry as possible until all scabs have naturally fallen off.
please drink all liquids with a straw until all scabbing has naturally fallen off. Brush with Toms of Maine or Classic Crest (no whitening, no peroxide toothpastes. Cut food into small bites….no biting into a sandwich. Try to keep mouth expressions to a minimum.
HOW SUCCESSFUL THE TREATMENT WILL BE DEPENDS ON:
- It is important to the process and integrity of the skin that 4-8 full weeks of healing take place before another lightening session can be done. No exceptions
- Lightening and/or removing unwanted pigment is a long process and patience is required. This is true whether you are choosing a lightening product service or laser. Please be patient and give the process a fair chance to work. Expect visible and wanted results in 2 to 5 sessions. How many sessions needed will depend on how saturated the pigment is, how deep it was implanted and how much needs to be removed for the desired result. In many cases only a percentage of the pigment needs to be lightened/removed and then we can continue the correction process by color correcting or color shifting. In those cases where we have pigment misplaced or in an unwanted area, color correcting will not be an option and removing as much of the pigment as possible will be our ultimate goal.
- Results cannot be foreseen, predicted or guaranteed.
- If you have any questions or concerns please call us. If at any time you have any green or yellow puss in the area of the removal, or any concerns at all during the healing process please call us at (786)872-6028.
Permanent makeup is NOT recommended for any clients who have the following below:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Organ transplant
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Botox in the past 2 weeks