You are reading this because you are interested in investing in yourself, in your knowledge and you want to be a successful person.
MEET YOUR INSCTRUCTOR
Lady will share with you not only her knowledge but also her experience throughout her career to help you reach a level of excellence.
INVEST IN YOUR KNOWLEDGE
Lady will personally walk you through the online curriculum, she will be there by your side the entire time!
This is a great option for anyone who likes extra guidance, wants to be able to ask questions, get specific, fine-tuned assistance. It’s interactive + live + video.
- Who is this technique for
- Procedure Protocol
- Pre and Post procedure indications
- Common mistakes
- Skin types
- Previews tattoo correction
- Brow mapping
- Asymmetric brows
- Healing stages
- Selecting the right pigment
- Anesthesia and products
- Implant technique
- Ombre effect
- Two synthetic/latex skin
- PMU machine
- One -#1 point needle (0.25mm – 0.30mm)
- One -#3 round liner needle
- One brown pigment (any brand)
- Two pigment cups
- 1 Notebook
GET READY FOR AN INTENSIVE DAY
PMU PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS
THIS COURSE IS DESIGNED FOR INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE PREVIEWS PMU / TATTOO MACHINE EXPERIENCE.
- 8 hours of virtual workshop each day.
- Video demonstration on live models.
- Step by step demonstration
- Printable theory and practice manual
- Client Forms
- Certificate of attendance for each technique
- Continuous support